Most Anticipated Picture Books!

I follow several literary agents on Twitter.  If you don't, you should!  Not only are they witty and well read, they also have the scoop on what's up and coming!  Danielle Smith, literary agent with Foreword Literary, recently created a Goodreads' Top 25 of most anticipated picture books of 2013.  I can't wait to get my hands on these great titles:

Flora and the Flamingo by Molly Idle
Tea Rex by Molly Idle
Zombelina by Kristyn Crow
Doug Unplugged by Dan Yaccarino
The Dark by Lemony Snicket
A Big Guy Took My Ball by Mo Willems
I'm a Frog by Mo Willems
Lion Vs Rabbit by Alex Latimer
Matilda and Hans by Yokococo
A Long Way Away by Frank Viva
Exclamation Mark by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
Oliver and his Alligator by Paul Schmid
My New Friend Is So Fun by Mo Willems
Giant Dance Party by Betsy Bird
That Is Not A Good Idea! by Mo Willems
The Boy Who Cried Bigfoot! My Scott Magoon
Nurse Clementine by Simon James
I Dare You Not To Yawn by Helene Boudreau
The Black Rabbit by Philippa Leathers
The Princess and the Peas by Caryl Hart
The King of Space by Jonny Duddle
Littleland by Marion Billet
Hooray for Bread by Allan Ahlberg
Romping Monsters, Stomping Monsters by Jane Yolen
Bear and Bee by Sergio Russier
Perfectly Percy by Paul Schmid
The Great Lollipop Caper by Dan Krall

Happy reading, y'all!

Labels: , , , , ,