DFWCON - a Dallas based Writing Conference

Big Hair and Books :  DFWCON attendeesI am exhausted.  I spent the weekend at DFWCON, my very first writer's conference.  It was an incredible experience...I can't wait for the next one!  It's like summer camp for book nerds!  I met so many wonderful and talented authors of all genres.  I also met some amazing agents and editors in the industry.  I even had my first pitch experience!  If you write, if you are even thinking of writing, sign up for a conference!  You will know quickly whether or not you fit in with those strange souls who have words swirling in their heads...who look for the stories in the daily routine...who long to get their thoughts and emotions out on the page.  You will either think the people there are terribly strange or terribly wonderful.  For me, it was like a conference center filled with friends!


Big Hair and Books :  DFWCON attendees

Big Hair and Books :  DFWCON attendees

Labels: , , , , ,