Tea Rex

Tea Rex
by Molly Idle
Viking, a division of Penguin Young Readers Group

 Have you ever read a book that just makes you smile?  That was Tea Rex for me!  I giggled my way through this adorable book.  The illustrations are nothing short of brilliant and the text is right in step with them. 

My favorite illustration is one in which the boy at the tea party has a spoon balanced on his nose!  Emily Post would not approve, but I thought it was hilarious:


I also liked this one:


This is a book that will appeal to the girliest of girls and the most rugged of boys.  It is a positively delightful book...she said with one pinky up! 

Watch the book trailer!





I'm not bossy terribly bossy, but if I were, I would tell you to buy this one for your permanent collection!  It is too cute to miss! 

To learn more about the fabulous Molly Idle, visit her website at www.mollyidle.com


Labels: , , , , , , ,