Big Hair and Books participates in blog programs and affiliate networks. Buying from my links means that I will be compensated with a small percentage of what you buy...this allows us to keep the site going and we thank you for it!

Also, please assume that all books were given by authors, publishers, and marketing teams in exchange for honest reviews.

Monday, August 5, 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading?



I am reading Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. Julie Murphy--an up and coming author herself...Side Effects May Vary coming from Balzer & Bray/Harper Collins, winter 2014--raved about it on Twitter, so I picked it up. AND OH MY GOODNESS! I'm loving it so far! I will say, however, it does have some language and probably isn't appropriate for younger readers of YA. I almost feel like this particular title is for people my age...and it is great remembering the 80's so far! I can't wait to review it when I'm done!