Big Hair and Books participates in blog programs and affiliate networks. Buying from my links means that I will be compensated with a small percentage of what you buy...this allows us to keep the site going and we thank you for it!

Also, please assume that all books were given by authors, publishers, and marketing teams in exchange for honest reviews.

Friday, October 18, 2013

Grief

I hate that there is a need for grief books.  Grief is an awful, horrible, painful process...and one that I've been going through for over a year now.

I think sometimes we forget that the young people in our lives are experiencing these same emotions, but have far more questions.

These are a few books on grief that are worth reading, though I hope you won't need them.








If you are currently going through the grief process, I am so sorry.  It is horrible.  And if you aren't, just remember to be kind.  You never know what someone is going through.

Love one another...our time here is short.