Big Hair and Books participates in blog programs and affiliate networks. Buying from my links means that I will be compensated with a small percentage of what you buy...this allows us to keep the site going and we thank you for it!

Also, please assume that all books were given by authors, publishers, and marketing teams in exchange for honest reviews.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Rainbow Loom Mania!

If your kiddo is like mine, you have discovered the absolute craze that is Rainbow Loom.  Well, being the book lover that I am, I felt certain that some enterprising person had written a book on looming these bracelets together in fun, exciting ways that this tired mama would never think of--and I was right!

I'm thinking a very special 8 year old will be getting this for Christmas.  If you have a kid gift to buy for the holidays, you should really buy one of these.  They LOVE them!