Brimsby's Hats



Brimsby's Hats
by Andrew Prahin
published by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers

I liked the looks of this little lovely and picked it up.  Naughty me...I judged a book by its cover!  As I hang my head in shame, I will tell you that this time (and probably only this time) it worked out for me! This book was wonderful.  I liked the illustrations a great deal, but the actual story was perfect.

It is the tale of friendship...and the inevitable changes we face in life.  I enjoyed as much in my 30's as any child will!  I encourage you to read it and to gift it to others!
*the audio version of this book received great reviews, but I only read the hard copy so I'm unable to vouch for it!  
Brimsby is adorable...and his creator is pretty cute, too!  If you want to know more about author and illustrator Andrew Prahin, you can follow him on Twitter @AndrewPrahin .


Be sure to check out the other amazing blogs below!
Kid Lit Blog Hop

Labels: , ,