Big Hair and Books participates in blog programs and affiliate networks. Buying from my links means that I will be compensated with a small percentage of what you buy...this allows us to keep the site going and we thank you for it!

Also, please assume that all books were given by authors, publishers, and marketing teams in exchange for honest reviews.

Monday, February 10, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I feel like I am finally back in the swing of things!  I reserved an obscene amount of books at the library yesterday, caught up on reading a few of my fave blogs, and plan on a bit of reading during naptime today!  Woohoo!  I picked up Brimsby's Hats yesterday and can't wait to read it today.  It is still cold here, which means there is coffee going all day long so that I can a)stay warm & b)keep up with 2 little boys who really need to play outside, but can't!  Wish me luck!