Big Hair and Books participates in blog programs and affiliate networks. Buying from my links means that I will be compensated with a small percentage of what you buy...this allows us to keep the site going and we thank you for it!

Also, please assume that all books were given by authors, publishers, and marketing teams in exchange for honest reviews.

Monday, March 10, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading?

Tween girl reading
My darling firstborn is home all week for Spring Break and I am absolutely delighted!  In honor of that precious little gal, I won't tell you what I'm reading...I'll tell you what she is reading!  She just finished The Dumbest Idea Ever, a graphic novel by Jimmy Gownley, yesterday.  And she just began reading Binny for Short by Hilary McKay today.  I love that she loves to read...and I love having her at home! Happy Spring Break!