It's Monday! What are you reading?

The graphic above is from Books As You Know It!  
Go check out this awesome YA book blog!



It's Monday, which means I managed to make it through yet another hectic, activity filled weekend!  And now it's on to the maniacal, regular weekday schedule!  I did (amazingly) get to finish Sarah Addison Allen's newest book, Lost Lake, over the weekend.  I love her style.  Lush descriptions, full character development, and most importantly, a story that pulls you in until you really feel it.  She is one of my favorite authors and I can't wait for another fabulous book! If you are in a book club, this is an excellent choice for a future read!

This week I'm reading the second book in the Nancy Clancy series, Secret Admirer.  I'm hoping to read this with my sweet girl.  I also grabbed several baseball books in honor of opening day today!  I hope your week has many wonderful stories in store for you!


Labels: