Big Hair and Books participates in blog programs and affiliate networks. Buying from my links means that I will be compensated with a small percentage of what you buy...this allows us to keep the site going and we thank you for it!

Also, please assume that all books were given by authors, publishers, and marketing teams in exchange for honest reviews.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

(h)APPy April!


  • April's Featured App
  • Free
  • Category: Books
  • Updated: Mar 13, 2013
  • Version: 1.1
  • Size: 3.3 MB
  • Language: English
  • Seller: Alan Haft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
This is an app that can be played as a family--which I love!  Give it a try!  IT'S FREE right now!!
__________________________________________________
Happy April Fools' Day!  We started out by calling my mom and fooling her.  My nine year old was SO happy that she actually fooled her!  What about y'all?!  I know you're pranksters!  Tell me how you fooled your friends today!