Big Hair and Books participates in blog programs and affiliate networks. Buying from my links means that I will be compensated with a small percentage of what you buy...this allows us to keep the site going and we thank you for it!

Also, please assume that all books were given by authors, publishers, and marketing teams in exchange for honest reviews.

Monday, April 28, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading?



This weekend I spent way too much time on the computer...writing, blogging, reading other blogs, social media...

But today, I'm back on track!  I'm starting the day out right by reading the wonderful, fabulous, super sweet Maple by my friend, Lori Nichols. Y'all, this is a must have for any kid lit library!  The story is precious and the illustrations are just sweeter than pie!








Be sure to check out Lori's website and to follow her on Instagram and Twitter.  She is delightful and you will want to know her...