Big Hair and Books participates in blog programs and affiliate networks. Buying from my links means that I will be compensated with a small percentage of what you buy...this allows us to keep the site going and we thank you for it!

Also, please assume that all books were given by authors, publishers, and marketing teams in exchange for honest reviews.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Spotlight Saturday 2

I just started Spotlight Saturday, and I have to say that it is so fun!  There are a ton of incredible blogs I read that I would love to share with you!  Today I'm featuring another favorite:  

 Growing Bookworms by Jen Robinson.

Jen has excellent book reviews and recommendations--plus she's a fun gal!




 Big Hair and Books


Don't forget...there's one more day left in our giveaway!



***************



I'm celebrating my first Link Up!  I'm happy to say that many 
wonderful blogs linked up--and there's still time to join us!