Top 10 books for your beach bag!

Everyone is talking about their amazing vacations this year.


White sand beaches.


Exotic locations.


Luxury resorts.


My family is not doing any of those things...but we are going on a super long road trip to see some of our most beloved friends!  I am so completely stoked!

And though we aren't headed to a remote beach somewhere, we always pack a bag of amazing books for the road! I've compiled a list of middle grade titles that I want to read, my baby girl wants to read, or that I've read and know she will enjoy!

Books for your Beach Bag



Here are a few I'm planning on taking on the road for my middle grade reader (and me!):

Liar and Spy 

(this is on Grace's list on the fridge.  It is on the 2014-2015 Texas Bluebonnet List 
and she is trying to read all the books on the list!  Love my little reader!!)
Liar and Spy by Rebecca Stead

Flights and Chimes and Mysterious Times

Flights and Chimes and Mysterious Times

The Blossoming Universe of Violet Diamond

The Blossoming Universe of Violet Diamond

Revenge of the Flower Girls

Revenge of the Flower Girls

Oddfellow's Orphanage

Oddfellow's Orphanage

A Snicker of Magic

A Snicker of Magic

Riley Mae and the Ready Eddy Rapids

Riley Mae and the Ready Eddy Rapids Christian middle grade novel

Grace Above All

Grace Above All

The 14 Fibs of Gregory K.

The 14 Fibs of Gregory K.

Rebel McKenzie

Rebel McKenzie


Thanks to The Broke and the Bookish for inspiring this post! Now I am DYING to know what books you'll stuff in your beach bag!!  Leave a comment and let me know!

Labels: , , ,