Every Inch of You is Perfect - From the Bottom to the Top

With getting my kids back to school, this mama hasn't a ton of extra time for large amounts of reading.  I'm still working on Nest, but it is taking me forever because life keeps interrupting!  When I'm in beast mode to get things done, I always have music going.  And as my hubs told me last night, I always sing along...or hum...loudly.  And with having a girl at "that age" when bodies start changing, etc., I have been jamming out to Meghan Trainor's "All About that Bass."  Now before you start in on me, I KNOW it has two not so kid friendly words in it, so my kiddo doesn't get to listen until we download the clean version, but I absolutely love the message.  Seriously, what does a little girl with a changing body need to hear more than, "every inch of you is perfect, from the bottom to the top" ?!!!

All About that Bass by Meghan Trainor healthy body image

Labels: , , ,