10 Picture Books I've Read a Bazillion Times

10 picture books I've read a bazillion times


Sam & Dave Dig a Hole
Sam & Dave Dig A Hole 
One of our new favorites!  And we giggle every time!
See my review here.

 Paw Patrol
The Big Book of Paw Patrol 
One of my sweet boys is absolutely obsessed with this show.
His grandmother bought him this book
and I'm pretty sure we've read it every day since!

 Fancy Nancy
Fancy Nancy 
My daughter loved this book!  We even had a Fancy Nancy birthday party.

 Guess How Much I Love You
Guess How Much I Love You 
I read this to all my babies.  It is sweet and wonderful...and I have it memorized.

 Room on the Broom
Room on the Broom 
Another new book in our collection, but it is already a favorite!

 God Made You Special
God Made You Special 
My daughter really enjoyed the fun rhyme in this Veggie Tales fave!

 Play Nice, Hercules
Play Nice, Hercules 
I won this in a fellow blogger's giveaway and I'm so glad!
My youngest little man wants me to read it over and over.

 The Little Boys Bible Storybook & The Little Girls Bible Storybook
Little Boys Bible Storybook Little Girls Bible Storybook
I couldn't list one without the other!  We read these at night before bed!

Gaston
Gaston
We all love the sweet story and read it on repeat!

 Pinkalicious
Pinkalicious
Another of my daughter's faves from way back!
...And another I have completely memorized!


Thanks to The Broke and the Bookish for Inspiring this post!