Top 10 Books on my Winter TBR


My TBR is huge!  And it is never bigger than in late Fall!  With holidays and birthdays and general merriment everywhere, there are always a ton of books begging for my attention! So here are ten books that I absolutely can't wait to dive into! Just click the image for a description!

Rodeo Red


I know you're shocked that I've listed yet another Molly Idle book!

Dear Hank Williams

I'm super stoked for this one! I loved Holt's Part of Me 

Eden West

This doesn't release until April, but I'm thankful to have an 
ARC from Candlewick!  =)

Witherwood


Some Kind of Magic


100 Things


Look!  A token grown up book!

 Construction by Sally Sutton


My guys would love this one!

 Frances Dean Who Loved to Dance and Dance


I've wanted to read this little lovely for a while now!

Nino Wrestles the World


How fun does this one look?!

Steam Train, Dream Train


I really love Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site and I blogged about it here.
I happen to know that one special little guy will have this under the tree!




Thanks to The Broke and the Bookish for inspiring this post!

Labels: , , , , , ,