Little Bunny's Bible

Little Bunny's Bible
by P.J. Lyons
illustrated by Melanie Mitchell
published by Zonderkidz

I just got this adorable little Bible from the fine folks at Zonderkidz and it is so cute!  It looks like a plush dark gray bunny on the outside and the inside holds beginner Bible stories for little people.  I specifically asked for this title because my niece is having a precious baby girl this summer and she is definitely gonna need a Bible to read bedtime stories!  I think this would also be a great Easter treat for kids!

The stories are in rhyme and easy for little ones to remember and fall in love with.  I think we all remember little rhymes, prayers, and songs from when we were small.  This is the perfect little book to instill those sweet little truths in your kiddo's heart.






Labels: , ,