Big Hair and Books participates in blog programs and affiliate networks. Buying from my links means that I will be compensated with a small percentage of what you buy...this allows us to keep the site going and we thank you for it!

Also, please assume that all books were given by authors, publishers, and marketing teams in exchange for honest reviews.

Monday, February 9, 2015

Book Haul


Book Haul - Big Hair and Books




Misfits Welcome -Find Yourself in Jesus and Brink the World Along for the Ride by Matthew BarnettLast week as I was having some absolute down time and cruising through my Instagram feed, I ran across a post from my pals at Jesus Said Love...and they were doing a little book giveaway! Well, you should know me well enough by not to know I couldn't pass it up!  And, guess what?!  I won! Woohoo!

Can't wait to read it!  Thanks to the fab folks at Jesus Said Love!

What about y'all?  Did you get any fabulous new reads this week?!












Proud to be linked with: