Big Hair and Books participates in blog programs and affiliate networks. Buying from my links means that I will be compensated with a small percentage of what you buy...this allows us to keep the site going and we thank you for it!

Also, please assume that all books were given by authors, publishers, and marketing teams in exchange for honest reviews.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Harper Lee to Release New Novel!!!

Y'all! The Associated Press announced today that Harper Lee will release a second novel!!  I am giddy!  To Kill A Mockingbird is among my all time favorite books.  Beautiful story, beautifully written.

The new novel, written in the 50's will feature a grown up Scout.  And, I, for one, can't wait to see what's become of that feisty gal!!

Just wanted to share my absolute joy at this news!!!


To Kill A Mockingbird - a novel by Harper Lee    To Kill A Mockingbird - Movie starring Gregory Peck


Three of my fave quotes from To Kill A Mockingbird:


Real Courage quote from To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee

See What They Look For Quote from To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee

Conscience doesn't abide majority rule quote from To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee