Harper Lee to Release New Novel!!!

Y'all! The Associated Press announced today that Harper Lee will release a second novel!!  I am giddy!  To Kill A Mockingbird is among my all time favorite books.  Beautiful story, beautifully written.

The new novel, written in the 50's will feature a grown up Scout.  And, I, for one, can't wait to see what's become of that feisty gal!!

Just wanted to share my absolute joy at this news!!!


To Kill A Mockingbird - a novel by Harper Lee    To Kill A Mockingbird - Movie starring Gregory Peck


Three of my fave quotes from To Kill A Mockingbird:


Real Courage quote from To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee

See What They Look For Quote from To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee

Conscience doesn't abide majority rule quote from To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee

Labels: , ,