5 books I'll probably never read


Hmm.  This is a tough one, guys, but here are 5 books I'll probably never read...I might...but probably not...







50 Shades of Gray.  I know the whole world has read it, but I've never been one to give in to peer pressure.  It just doesn't interest me.  There.  I said it.








The Golden Compass Trilogy.  It seems like I would be into this, but for whatever reason, something is a little off-putting about it...I'm not really sure what it is...








I had twins.  There is no way on earth you could convince me to attach to them any more than I already was.  When everyone went to bed at night, I just wanted to not be touched.  No judgment if this is your thing...it just isn't mine.






This is the kind of book I think my dad would love. But military history and maneuver just aren't my thing.  I'm so thankful that our military does what they do and I find it really interesting, but it is certainly not my choice of books.






I should be clear on this one.  It is absolutely a book I would buy...but I probably wouldn't read it.  I might refer to it as needed, but it is never getting read cover to cover.  






Special thanks to the gals at The Broke and the Bookish for inspiring this post!

Labels: ,