Big Hair and Books participates in blog programs and affiliate networks. Buying from my links means that I will be compensated with a small percentage of what you buy...this allows us to keep the site going and we thank you for it!

Also, please assume that all books were given by authors, publishers, and marketing teams in exchange for honest reviews.

Friday, May 8, 2015

Me Before You

It's been a long week.  I am so looking forward to a weekend of being completely pampered for Mother's Day parenting my children.  I will get to see my mom and my mother-in-law this weekend and I will get to spend time with the three little chickens that call me mama.  And so, just to be a little wild and crazy, I'm going to attempt to relax with a book whose title is the antithesis of what it means to be a mama...

What are your Mother's Day plans?