Big Hair and Books participates in blog programs and affiliate networks. Buying from my links means that I will be compensated with a small percentage of what you buy...this allows us to keep the site going and we thank you for it!

Also, please assume that all books were given by authors, publishers, and marketing teams in exchange for honest reviews.

Thursday, August 27, 2015

3 Reasons It's an Exciting Thursday!

Today is an exciting day, y'all!  I have not one, not two, but THREE reasons to be excited today!

Dauntless Grace Ministries
I am featured over at Dauntless Grace today and I am so stoked! I would love for you to hop on over there and check it out...maybe even leave a comment?!
Dauntless Grace is an up and coming group of authentic women encouraging one another and I am always blessed when I read the stories that are published.  Hoping maybe mine will bless someone else.


Ad Space #giveaway on THREE blogs!
Also, I have teamed up with some fabulous bloggers for a giveaway! And, of course, I want my readers to win!  Just enter below!





And Ashley is hosting another awesome link up!  Be sure to link up!