Texas Christkindl Market

Texas Christkindl Market #txChristKindl

Texas Christkindl Market is FINALLY here!  I am so excited to head to Arlington this weekend for shopping and holiday fun with my little family.  Taking the German tradition of open air markets and bringing it to DFW, Texas Christkindl Market offers live entertainment, authentic German cuisine, and children's events. AND it's all free! Free admission, free parking...and loads of fun!  I can't wait!  

#txchristkindlWe are planning on attending Saturday morning--and I just found out Kellie Raspberry will be there! She will be there decorating gingerbread houses with her daughter and doing a meet and greet with shoppers. I'm crossing my fingers I get a pic!! There's also a snow playground...Texans don't get that too often.

You should head to Arlington this weekend (or anytime up until December 23rd) and check out this one of a kind shopping experience.



For directions, hours, and FAQs, visit www.txchristkindlmarket.com



Labels: ,