Big Hair and Books participates in blog programs and affiliate networks. Buying from my links means that I will be compensated with a small percentage of what you buy...this allows us to keep the site going and we thank you for it!

Also, please assume that all books were given by authors, publishers, and marketing teams in exchange for honest reviews.

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Happy New Year Giveaway!

One of the simple joys in my life is getting a new calendar for the upcoming year.  Maybe that makes me nerdy, but I don't care...I love paper products!  I find great contentment in buying the calendar that will hang in my home for a whole year!

This year, I was thrilled to get a Chick-fil-A calendar as a gift.  I didn't pick it out myself, BUT there are free chicken sandwiches involved, y'all! Anyway, I like it so much that I thought you might like one too! I have not one, but two fun Chick-fil-A calendars to share!





Just enter to win below!