It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Stephen King On Writing at Big Hair and Books It's Monday.  What Are you reading?It's Monday!  I'm currently reading Stephen King's On Writing.  This book was given to me as a gift many years ago by a beloved professor.  I'm not sure why I never picked it up, but I'm glad I've had the chance to read it now. I have been listening to it on audio and soaking it in.  

Lots of wonderful tidbits and funny anecdotes from Stephen King...and gobs of writerly wisdom from the author of numerous bestsellers!  

What are you reading??


Other books by Stephen King


Stephen King The Institute at Big Hair and Books It's Monday.  What Are you reading?   Stephen King It at Big Hair and Books It's Monday.  What Are you reading?  Stephen King The Shining at Big Hair and Books It's Monday.  What Are you reading?

Labels: , ,