What I Learned in April


1.  I've learned that I will never have as much time as I want.  This includes time with family, time to myself, time to read, time with friends, time to shower, time to think, and time  with God.  Whoever says, "Time is on our side," is a big, fat liar.

2.  I've learned that though I hate organizing, I love my life so much more when it's organized...

3.  I've learned that you should make specific requests for the Easter Bunny to buy the kind of jelly beans you really like.  Otherwise, you will be stuck eating tropical jellybeans the rest of the month.  Life is too short to eat tropical jellybeans. (Refer to #1)

4.  I've learned a TON about orthodontia, as my baby girl got spacers this week and will have double expanders put it next week.  Ouch!

5.  I've learned that you can love people more than yourself, but that doesn't mean they will reciprocate.

6.  I've learned that grief never truly ends.  It just goes in phases and variations.

Labels: