Big Hair and Books participates in blog programs and affiliate networks. Buying from my links means that I will be compensated with a small percentage of what you buy...this allows us to keep the site going and we thank you for it!
Also, please assume that all books were given by authors, publishers, and marketing teams in exchange for honest reviews.
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
What I Learned in April
1. I've learned that I will never have as much time as I want. This includes time with family, time to myself, time to read, time with friends, time to shower, time to think, and time with God. Whoever says, "Time is on our side," is a big, fat liar.
2. I've learned that though I hate organizing, I love my life so much more when it's organized...
3. I've learned that you should make specific requests for the Easter Bunny to buy the kind of jelly beans you really like. Otherwise, you will be stuck eating tropical jellybeans the rest of the month. Life is too short to eat tropical jellybeans. (Refer to #1)
4. I've learned a TON about orthodontia, as my baby girl got spacers this week and will have double expanders put it next week. Ouch!
5. I've learned that you can love people more than yourself, but that doesn't mean they will reciprocate.
6. I've learned that grief never truly ends. It just goes in phases and variations.