Courage!


Ok, so for those of you who read my Bucket List, you know that I can't ride a bike...do NOT make fun of me.  I just never learned how, but as an adult I really would like to be able to bike to the park or library with my kids.  And it's great exercise!  I recently got a bike.  It has a basket, y'all!  I am like the epitome of super fly book nerd girl with big hair.  (No, really...look it up...you'll find a pic of me!) Anyway, I'm scared of my bike falling off my bike.  So my dear, sweet, handsome husband found these:

 

Laugh if you must, but I'm learning to ride this stinkin' bike!!  Just look for me on the streets with my big hair flowing in the wind!

Also, it's Monday!!!  What are you guys reading this week?  Here's what I'm reading this week:



Our Happy Time is available for pre-order and will be released in July.  Can't wait to dig in!

Labels: ,