Book Haul

Big Hair and Books:  Book Haul

I'm super excited that these books have been added to my library! Can't wait to start reading!! I'm still working on finishing Julie Presley's Stones of Remembrance, but when I do it's on like Donkey Kong!!



Cottonmouth and the River by C.S. FritzCottonmouth and the River
by C.S. Fritz
published by David C. Cook

The first book in the series documenting the adventures of Freddie and Tug.  I can't wait to read this one because we love a good book series around here.  This one looks like it might be fun to read aloud to all three of kids.  I'll keep you posted!


The Secrets She Keeps by Deb Caletti

The Secrets She Keeps
by Deb Caletti
Published by Bantam

When Callie's marriage hits the rocks, she takes a trip to see her Aunt Nash on the ranch.  A story from the past unfolds and affects the present.

Looks good, right?!  I love when time periods overlap!


Back to Bed, Ed! by Sebastien BraunBack to Bed, Ed!
by Sebastien Braun
published by Peachtree Publishers

Ed doesn't mind going to bed...but staying in bed is a different story.

This may hit a little close to home for me!!  Can't wait to read it to my little guys!

Labels: , , ,