It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I know I've talked about it...A TON...but I started reading Jen Hatmaker's fab new book this weekend.  Approximately 86% of the words are highlighted.  It's kind of ridiculous.  I marked the meaningful, and then I marked the hilarious--and between the two that's 86%.  Amazing so far, people!  I can't wait to write a proper review.  In the meantime, order that bad boy.  I will accept thank you notes for the recommendation at a later time.  
And speaking of Jen Hatmaker, one of my soul sisters from #the4500 blessed me with her book!  I just started on it yesterday and can't wait to dig in! Thanks so much, Julie Presley!  If you don't know this amazing woman, you should!  And you might want to go ahead and read her debut, because there are rumors of a second book coming soon!  Eeek!

Labels: ,