Top 5 Characters I Wish I Could Check In With

Top 5 Characters I Wish I Could Check In With


Eleanor & Park - top 5 characters I wish I could check in with!

Eleanor from Eleanor and Park

I adored this book and blogged about several times-- Here, Here, and Here.  I would love to see a sequel from the fabulous Rainbow Rowell.  You can't help but wonder if it worked out with these two...

Matilda from Matilda

Matilda is the little misfit that speaks to my heart...and the heart of anyone who's ever felt like they didn't fit in.  I would love to see what a grown up Matilda looks like (other than the one I see in the mirror each day!)

Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee - The continuation of To Kill A Mockingbird

Scout from To Kill A Mockingbird

Scout is one of my all time favorite characters.  Her unwavering idealism is beautiful.  And as often as I've wished for more of her, I never thought I would actually see the day that I would!  Go Set a Watchman is coming SOON though, folks, and I am salivating at the thought of reading it!!

The Baxter family ( Firstborn Series ) from Karen Kingsbury

The whole Baxter family from Karen Kingsbury

Loved this contemporary Christian series.  The family is so far from perfect, but that love each other and that seems to cover a lot of wrongs.  

Nancy Drew...from the Nancy Drew series

How does a mystery hunting kiddo morph into an adult?  Would love to see that...

Special thanks to The Broke and the Bookish for the blog inspiration!

Labels: