Those fun gals at the Broke and the Bookish challenged me to come up with some wishes I'd want granted from the Book Genie. I am such a nice gal...and this is my first time to find the lamp of the Book Genie...and long story short, I'm getting 5 wishes instead of 3 because this is make-believe and I totally can! So here goes!
1. I would want Snappsy the Alligator to be in my hands RIGHT NOW. I know it is hitting the shelves in just a few months, but my patience is wearing thin. I am such a huge fan of Julie Falatko and I can't wait to see her book baby in print--and in my hands!
2. I would want a sequel to Rainbow Rowell's Eleanor and Park. Also, it must be just as epic.
3. I would want to know ahead of time if I will love a book. My time is precious and I would love to know if I shouldn't bother reading something that's sub-par.
4. I would want to speed up my education on writing and publishing and honing in on this craft of writing. Heck, since it's make-believe, I will just say I would want mastery of this craft.
5. I would want to have the contact info for all authors publishing books and the ability to chat with them as a friend. Some people are unaware of how terrible their covers are. They are unaware of how terrible their editing is. They are unaware. I would want to be a fairy godmother to them and point them in the right direction.
Labels: 2015, Top 10