Big Hair and Books participates in blog programs and affiliate networks. Buying from my links means that I will be compensated with a small percentage of what you buy...this allows us to keep the site going and we thank you for it!

Also, please assume that all books were given by authors, publishers, and marketing teams in exchange for honest reviews.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My Personal Top 10 for 2014...so far!

The top 10 books I've read in 2014...so far! This is difficult!  I didn't think it would be nearly so hard to narrow down!

I've read such fun books this year that I just couldn't narrow it down to 10 picture books or 10 middle grade books...so I split the list!  I mean, it is my blog, so really I make the rules, right?! So, anyway, I hope you enjoy this slightly irregular top 10 list!

5 AMAZING PICTURE BOOKS








5 AMAZING MIDDLE GRADE BOOKS







Thanks so much to The Broke and The Bookish for inspiring this post!

**********

REMINDER:  Tomorrow is the 2nd link up party for
Way Back Wednesday!  I'm super excited and hope to see you there!  xoxo