10 Book Covers Begging to be Framed

I have to say, I love the decor at Barnes and Noble.  They have giant book covers hanging up everywhere.  My plan is to somehow get in with the managers there and get the head's up when they change decor...and buy what they are currently using!  Speaking of fabulous book decor, here is my list of book covers that I would absolutely frame for my home:

Lions of Little Rock


Eleanor & Park


The Little House


Walter the Wolf


To Kill A Mockingbird


Garden Spells


Where the Sidewalk Ends


Dooly & the Snortsnoot


The Gilly Salt Sisters


Jazz Age Josephine




Check out Flavorwire for a list of the 20 most iconic book covers ever.  It's a pretty fun list!
You can't judge a book by its cover, but you can decorate with it!

Did I leave any out?  What's one book cover you would frame in your home or office?



*Thanks to The Broke and The Bookish for inspiring this post!

Labels: , , , , ,